Thank you for choosing to add a StoneHeart puppy to your family.
A deposit of $500 - may be placed on a puppy in order to hold said puppy till he/she is 6 weeks old.
In a case you wish to put a deposit for a puppy;
• Deposit amount is $500 which will be deducted from the final purchase price.
• Deposits are not refundable.
• Removal of dew claws and tail docking are included in the purchase price.
• Our puppies are NOT sold for breeding purposes unless otherwise described.
• All puppies remain the personal property of StoneHeart Cane Corso until the sales agreement is finalized and payment is made in full.
• Full payment is due when the puppies reach 6 weeks, the puppies will be given to their owners when they are 8 weeks or older.
• If, for any reason, we decide not to complete the transaction, we will promptly refund your deposit.
• At the time you purchase your puppy you will be given a sales agreement which details the breeder’s warranties, restrictions and/or policies. You must agree to and sign this document before the transaction is considered finalized. A copy of the sales agreement will be provided in advance for your review.
Please print this document, sign and mail it to:
StoneHeart Cane Corso (Christy Six)
1077 Hudson Road, Kent, Ohio 44240
Deposits can be paid by check*, cash, PayPal** or Square Cash
*14 day hold to confirm deposit
**Friends & Family Only or a 3% charge will be added
Welcome to the StoneHeart Cane Corso Family!